Consensus from Multiple Alignments

Andrea Hansen webmaster at bioinformatik.de
Wed Oct 25 13:42:35 EST 2000

Tim Spahlinger <txs at po.cwru.edu> writes:
Hi Tim,
what about GENEDOC? A nice free tool for multiple alignments.

GeneDoc - A Full Featured Multiple Sequence Alignment Editor,
Analyser and Shading Utility for Windows.
     http://www.psc.edu/biomed/genedoc/

Another way is to look at the long list of online tools :
http://www.bioinformatik.de/cgi-bin/browse/Catalog/Software/
Online_Multiple_Alignment/

Andrea

--
Institut fuer Botanik III    Tel +49 211 81 12339
Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet  Fax +49 211 81 13554
Universitaetsstr.1           email : webmaster at bioinformatik.de
40225 Duesseldorf            http://www.bioinformatik.de