Stratagene's codon plus strains

Emir ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 25 16:57:27 EST 2000

Could someone help me to find sequences of Stratagene's RIL and RP plasmids
(Cm resistance, pACYC-type) that are maintained in their Codon Plus cells. I
could not find sequences myself. Guess they might be proprietary. However,
knowing that this is a pACYC-type plasmid allows to figure out the
restriction sites in a test digest anyway. I would like to construct a
plasmid that will have all RIL and P tRNAses together, plus pLysS on it. Or
did someone do that already (without pLysS is OK) and would be so kind to
share the construct?
Thank you.
Emir