mercapto in transformation?

Emir ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 25 19:53:40 EST 2000

1.42M BME, i.e., 1/10 dilution of concentrated BME. You still have to dilute
the 1/10 soln 10 times more to use for transformation.
I guess that the difference of you BME and Stratagene's is that their BME
same expensive as gold 8-). Just use the purest BME and you'll be fine.

news:st2153-2410001838250001 at z147.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de...