Western Blotting problems

Blitzkrieg mediablitz at home.com
Sat Oct 28 13:52:21 EST 2000

1. check the current during transfer
2. check the temperature during transfer
3. make sure you equilibrate PVDF membrane with methanol
4. check pH of transfer buffer
5. remove all air bubbles in sandwich
6. try rinsing the gel in transfer buffer before loading onto transfer
sandwich

news:B610F15D.32A%ralf.koelling at uni-duesseldorf.de...