Sv: looking for an inducible vector

Jens Tornoe jens at tornoe.net
Tue Oct 31 15:26:04 EST 2000

We have good experience with the Tet-On system based on the tetracycline
analog doxycycline in rats as well as in cell culture. Invitrogen sells
several alternatives including a mifepristone-induced system, as far as I
remember.

Jens Tornøe
NsGene

"Wolfgang Schechinger" <Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de> skrev i