Sv: looking for an inducible vector

Jens Tornoe jens at
Tue Oct 31 15:26:04 EST 2000

We have good experience with the Tet-On system based on the tetracycline
analog doxycycline in rats as well as in cell culture. Invitrogen sells
several alternatives including a mifepristone-induced system, as far as I

Jens Tornøe

"Wolfgang Schechinger" <Wolfgang.Schechinger at> skrev i
en nyhedsmeddelelse:200010271610.SAA12436 at