Good custom genomic library services?

Chris LaRosa clarosa at
Wed Sep 6 10:14:05 EST 2000

Can anyone please comment on outfits that provide custome genomic
library services and screening services... I know that Stratagene used
to provide custom library construction service... I wonder if there have
been others that will provide the service and how well they do the job..

I also wonder if screening services can be found.?
I am looking at contracting these jobs out and if it is more cost
effective than hiring someone to do it i.e.

Chris LaRosa
Univ. of Nebraska, School of Biological Sciences.