a source RAPDs primers kit?

Dr. Klaus Eimert eimert at web.de
Thu Sep 7 02:02:57 EST 2000

Oswaldo wrote:

> Hi netters,
>
> Anybody knows of a source for random 10-mer kits in Europe?. I don't
> find anything but Operon Technologies.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oswaldo

Hi Oswaldo,

after comparing the prices of the European companies (and distributors
of the big international ones) I went with the University of British
Columbia (the Nucl. Acid Protein Service). The price and the quality was
well worth the wait. This was about 4 years ago, I don't know how they
compare nowadays. You can find them at:
http://www.biotech.ubc.ca/services/naps/primers.html

>From my experience I can really recommend them (usual disclaimers apply:
no affiliation bla bla bla; I am just a VERY satisfied customer).

Good luck,

Klaus

Dr. Klaus Eimert
Dept. of Botany
State Research Institute Geisenheim	Phone:    + 49 6722 502 469
Von-Lade-Str. 3				Fax:      + 49 6722 502 460
D-65366 Geisenheim			E-Mail:   eimert at web.de
Germany					URL: www.mnd.fh-wiesbaden.de/fag/bio/bo/ebostart.html