native agarose electrophoresis of megadalton protein complexes

Rick Thorne rthorne at
Tue Sep 12 05:21:43 EST 2000

Dear Andrew,

    I recently saw in a Cell paper an "old fashioned" technique called blue
native gel electrophoresis used for separation of very large complexes. The
resolution looked nice! I don't think it was agarose based which might be an
advantage for your studies.