Short sequences!

Carlos Vergara VERGARAC at naos.si.edu
Tue Sep 12 09:56:09 EST 2000

Hello, you all!

We have been experiencing problems with our ABI 377.
Over the last weeks, we have seen a continual decline in our sequencing samples quality gave short sequences that the signals decreased after 300 bp.
We are using good DNA template extracted by phenol/chlorophorm method,
very well PCR products purified from low melting point agarose gel with gelase,
and cycle sequencing products cleaned by sephadex columns.
Recently, our ABI 377 was checked and no found it technical problems.

Does any have experience, comments or solution to the problem?

Thanks for all kind responses in advance!

Carlos Vergara
vergarac at naos.si.edu
Panamá, República de Panamá

---