Sv: Problem: removal of DNA from RT-PCR using DNase

Ali Salanti ali at image.dk
Tue Sep 12 13:12:30 EST 2000

Hi Teresa.
Try tjecking your cDNA for DNA contamination with an intronspanning
primerset (should be negative!). I have experienced that my no-RT control
had a very faint band no matter how long time i DNAse treated my sample. I
found that my PCR polymerase had RT-activity.

Also remember to run a watercontrol as your reagents might be contaminated
Good luck
Ali El-Salanti

<teresa_mogul at my-deja.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:8pk1bq$u57$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...