Biotinylated oligos won't bind to streptavidin beads.

Austin P. So (Hae-Jin) haejin at netinfo.ubc.caX
Wed Sep 13 19:59:59 EST 2000

what kind of beads are you using? what are the binding conditions you're employing?

Make sure that you don't have a huge excess of primer which would be preferentially captured by the
streptavidin...something I think is mentioned in the Dynabeads protocol sheets.

Working with these things are a bitch, no?

--
---
Austin P. So (Hae Jin)

I.I.S.G.P.