PCR for mycoplasma in cell cultures

T. Max M. Soegaard tmms at mbio.aau.dk
Fri Sep 15 08:51:39 EST 2000

Ahemm, sorry..
The full ref. would be:

"Detection of mycoplasma contamination in cell cultures by a mycoplasma
group-specific PCR".
van Kuppeveld FJ, Johansson KE, Galama JM, Kissing J, Bolske G, van der
Logt JT, Melchers WJ
Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Nijmegen, The
Netherlands.
Appl Environ Microbiol 1994 Jan;60(1):149-52
PMID: 7509584, UI: 94161497

Cheers
Max