request reagent

Robert Hartley rh at
Thu Sep 21 03:58:01 EST 2000

In article <20000921052345.18421.qmail at>, redsnow007 at
(redsnow007) wrote:

> I want to know how can I find the Rho C antibody and I need the
information that which lab or institute is carrying out the Rho C

I'm sure Upstate biotech or molecular robes do this.

as for a lab. Thinks!!! Alan Hall or Anne Ridley?

Robert Hartley, Centre for Cell Engineering,Joseph Black Building
University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ Tel: ++44 (0)141 330 4756, 
Fax: 0141 330 3730 mail: rh at
Web :

More information about the Methods mailing list