Protein structure

Anders Gorm Pedersen gorm at
Tue Sep 26 08:09:53 EST 2000

Emir Khatipov wrote:
> Does anybody know good web site/tool or a soft that would DRAW a predicted
> protein structure based on it's sequence patterns? I mean the proteins for
> which the crystal structure has not been resolved yet. I understand that
> doing above is sort of far from science, but anyway. At least show (draw!)
> alpha-helices and beta-sheets...
> Thanks.
> Emir

There's a list of structure prediction programs at:

I've found the predictprotein server to be very good:

Best regards,

 Anders Gorm Pedersen, cand.scient., Ph.D.  (gorm at

 Center for Biological Sequence Analysis
 Technical University of Denmark
 Bldg 208, DK-2800 Lyngby, Denmark

 phone: (+45) 45 25 24 84