Seeking "Lipid Products"

TFitzwater at Gilead.com TFitzwater at Gilead.com
Wed Apr 4 19:37:08 EST 2001

>Bradley Turner (bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu)
>Tue 03 Apr 2001 - 22:45:51 BST

>Hello Jon Goulding (and other BioNetters),

>Maybe you can help me again. I am trying to locate
>a company "Lipid Products" in South Nutley, Surrey UK

>All of my web searches (AltaVista, Google, Dogpile, etc.)
>turn up nothing except other references to this company
>in other published papers.

>Is there a web site for UK bioscience companies, or a
>UK web telephone directory (Yellow Pages)?

>Thank You,
>Brad Turner

I'm listing UK search engines first because they may be useful for other
users:
UK Plus: www.ukplus.com
UK Max: www.ukmax.com and http://www.ukmax.com/phone/
SearchUK www.searchengine.com

I got luckier with
http://www.elabseurope.com/en/marketplace/suppliers_online_uk.cfm which is
a useful European Lab Supplier links site
But this site says

 On-line soon - newer suppliers based in the UK:  Lipid Products

 But I got the info you want at via http://www.search4science.com/ which allowed me
 to find http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/plaza/jo78/chap5.htm

POCKET GUIDE TO SERVICES TO THE HEALTH SECTOR
5. RESEARCH, EVALUATION, CLINICAL AND LABORATORY SERVICES

 LIPID PRODUCTS
 Tel: 01737 823277 Fax: 01737 822561
 Contact: Graham Jeffs, Partner
 Research biochemicals of very high quality at exceptionally
 low prices. Most orders sent out on the day they are
 received. No minimum order and a standard p&p charge of
 £4.00 to guarantee next day (UK) delivery.

Tim Fitzwater
Gilead Sciences
This email has been sent to you because through no fault of your own, you
have been registered as a member of getspamforevernomatterwhatyoudo.com and
we feel it is important to us to keep you up-to-date with new developments.
We believe the subjects of all of our emails are of interest to you no
matter how ridiculous, inappropriate and mundane; however, if you wish to
be removed from our lists for subsequent mailings, please update your
Online Profile by simply clicking on the link below (accessible via
Internet Explorer 1.0 or Netscape 3.0 and below) or by sending us a return
email with 'unsubscribe' as the subject line.
http://www.getspamforevernomatterwhatyoudo.com/_forms/update_brc.asp?l=&pid
=&e.com (this is a parody)