Sv: Real-time from Corbett-Research

Y.F.LEUNG yfleung at cuhk.edu.hk
Wed Apr 11 02:29:38 EST 2001

Hi Dr. Clark,

Do you mean that the smartcycler is not very suitable for higher throughput?
Is there any advantage over our similar product? I read from smartcycler
homepage that "Purchase of this instrument does not convey any right to
practice the 5´ nuclease assay or any of the other real-time methods covered
by patents owned by Roche or PE." How does this limitation affect the
experiment?

Yours,
Y.F.LEUNG

--
Y.F.LEUNG
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
email: leungyukfai at hotmail.com, yfleung at cuhk.edu.hk