Please suggest the software for DNA sequence management

Ronald Chung rchung at
Sat Apr 21 00:26:17 EST 2001

I also used DNAStar for a while and it was terrible!! It did give the
impression that not too much thought was put into its design. I recently
switched to Redasoft Visual Cloning 2000 and it has been fantastic! The
graphics and interface are wonderful and it's very easy to use and stable!
:) Doesn't yet have every feature I'd like but what's there is better than
anything else I've seen. It's also very reasonably priced.

R Chung

"Dima Klenchin" <klenchin at> wrote in
message news:9bhnob$1c0_002 at