bleach and used LB

Emir Khatipov ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 26 16:37:50 EST 2001

I guess, reduction of hypochlorite results in formation of chlorine gas. You
probably noticed a brownish color as well. ...Interesting, I also associate
smell of chlorine with chemical lab. Why? Oh, maybe because of the chromerge
used to wash the glass!
:-)
Emir

news:200104261604.f3QG4H825895 at ibms.sinica.edu.tw...