to 1230 journals, 1464 protocol

biovisa webmaster at
Thu Apr 26 16:42:58 EST 2001

Dear friend,

This is the webmaster of, a free, fully customizable community
site built by and for researchers in life sciences. We have a collection of
links to 1230 online journals, 1464 protocols, and 87 forums by 4/26/2001.

The website is database-driven, so that you can mark any protocols,journals,
forums of your interest to build a favorite list of yours. And you can write
comments or read other's comments on a protocol that interests you. Our
newly added 'JOURNAL CLUB' module enables you to discuss any published
papers with researchers around the world. You are welcome to take a look at:
Click on the post number to view the discussions.

The website is growing daily and new features are added based on feedbacks
from our colleagues. So if you have time, please take a look at it. Any
feedbacks would be highly appreciated.

Thank you and good luck with your research.

Sincerely yours,

Webmaster of