real time pcr machine

Han Broekman j.broekman at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 18:48:31 EST 2001

"WILLIS GAVIN (RM1) Norfolk and Norwich NHS Trust" wrote:

> We have a 7700 which is used exclusively for AD. There are several problems
> with this that have not been fixed in over a year. Quantitative  users seem
> much happier.
> Gavin

> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
> only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
> must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised
> disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
> prohibited.
>
> ---

I think your sig is inappropriate for a newsgroup message.  When a
newsgroup message is posted it becomes public information, so why should
I not "disclose" this information to anybody I choose?

(Believing you didn't intend to use this sig, I hope you won't be
insulted by my personal opinion).
--
Best regards
Han Broekman