Puerto Rico & Hispanic Recruitment Job Posting Plan

auffantcollegeconnection at mail.com auffantcollegeconnection at mail.com
Fri Apr 27 23:28:13 EST 2001

We are getting ready to host our Job Fair in Puerto Rico in two weeks.
May 8th - 9th

You organization can still take advantage of our Recruitment Advertsiment Campaign by Post your open Positions in LaZonaUniversitaria.com.

In addition will distribute information about your openings at the Fair.

P.S. Don't forget to visit our Caliente Corporation Section.  The section list employers and contains a Full Corporate Descriptions

Registration is available at:
http://www.lazonauniversitaria.com/job_posting_plan.html

Agustin Auffant
Auffant College Connection