real time pcr machine

marianne carter mcarter3 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 29 03:17:18 EST 2001

Han
I think you'll find that the sig is 'automatically' inserted by his
'employer/university' mail system - he probably has no control over its
insertion. I work for a hospital and it too sends simliar waffle with every
email etc sent and I can't do a thing about it!
Kind regards
Ian Carter

news:3AE8B4B5.BACBBCDF at verizon.net...