Foot and mouth.

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at
Sun Apr 29 10:54:56 EST 2001

I don't know, how familiar you are with retreival of  scientific
information on the net (according to yor email adress you aren't
to deep in science, are you?). Please reveal yor identity, when
you post to this forum again. We'd like to know you, there is no
reason to hide.

Now, letzee....

1) Try any search engine (e.g. and feed it with
"foot mouth disease"

2) Do the same with PubMed
and then head to the library, if you can't get the papers

3) run to the virologist's or veterinarian's department and ask
those who should know it.

Should return plenty of information

> Date:          29 Apr 2001 12:07:51 -0000
> Subject:       Foot and mouth.
> From:          Tammy <ughwellwell at>
> To:            methods at

> Does anyone know where I can find information on the biochemistry behind the
> symptoms of foot and mouth disease?
> I have to write a paper,
> but I can't seem to find anything
> please help!
> thank you :)
> <>
[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica