Foot and mouth.

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Sun Apr 29 10:54:56 EST 2001

Tammy,

I don't know, how familiar you are with retreival of  scientific
information on the net (according to yor email adress you aren't
to deep in science, are you?). Please reveal yor identity, when
you post to this forum again. We'd like to know you, there is no
reason to hide.

Now, letzee....

1) Try any search engine (e.g. www.hotbot.com) and feed it with
"foot mouth disease"

2) Do the same with PubMed
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?SUBMIT=y
and then head to the library, if you can't get the papers
online.

3) run to the virologist's or veterinarian's department and ask
those who should know it.

Should return plenty of information

Wolfgang

> Date:          29 Apr 2001 12:07:51 -0000
> Subject:       Foot and mouth.
> From:          Tammy <ughwellwell at hotmail.com>
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> Does anyone know where I can find information on the biochemistry behind the
> symptoms of foot and mouth disease?
> I have to write a paper,
> but I can't seem to find anything
> please help!
>
> thank you :)
>

> <http://www.biowww.net/forum/read.php?f=6&i=354&t=354>

[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
wolfsc at REMOVETHESEANTISPAMCAPITALSibms.sinica.edu.tw
-----

---