software to link sequencing fragments

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Thu Aug 2 02:55:29 EST 2001

you need the FAS (Fragment assembly system) of GCG (the wisonsin package)/.
I use this package for the purpose.   It is really nice and easy to use.
Try that.  But you need a licensed version of this package.  I remeber
seeing a website that does this online.  YOu can try searching for it with
the keywords "contig assembly sequence" and you should be able to get some
interesting results.
   best of luck
jayakumar