pGUS N358S vector

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Aug 2 04:20:49 EST 2001

Hi all,

I'd need some information on pGUS N358S. Clontech has
discontinued the product and unfortunately, they don't give any
information on their website.

I have found a (handwritten) sheet on this vector saying there
was a lac orperon for controlling expression of glucuronidase. I
think, this information is wrong. To my knowledge this vector
is desiged as a reporter for eukaryotic (ans insect?) cells.
Does it work in E. coli? Before I setup X-GlcU assay plates
now, I'd like to ask here if someone could give me any clues.

Thanks, Wo

[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---