in-situ PCR in plants, anybody?

Dr. Klaus Eimert eimert at web.de
Fri Aug 3 03:37:28 EST 2001

Dear netters,

I will have to set up in-situ pcr on plant sections (paraffin or technovit
7100). I would prefer direct incorporation of DIG-UTP over an in-situ
hybridization after the pcr (just to reduce the number of steps and, thus,
the number of possible pitfalls). Anybody willing to share experience and
protocols? I've already read the protocol on Bo Johanson's web page as a
starter, now I am looking for some fool-proof cooking recipe including all
those small but vital tricks!
Thanck you very much in advance.
Regards,

Klaus