Help me about cyotkine

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Aug 6 08:50:42 EST 2001

Hm... let me suggest any kind of immunosorbent assay if
there is an antibody available. Or if there is a strong effect on
cell proliferation of certain cells, do a in vitro growth / cell
death assay...
Actually any cytokine review should give you plenty of ideas.
What about having a look at Methods in Enzymology series in
your library? Or current protocols? Or Oxford University Press
practical approach series...

Or, if you're too lazy to walk to your library (as I am), simply
ask PubMed (http://www3.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-
post/Entrez/query?db=m&form=1) with your favourite cytokine
and read the recent literature for a start-up.

Good luck!
Wo

>    Hi everybody
>    I'm a new member. Do anyone hear anything about
> quantitative cytokine analysis in human serum or
> BAL(bronchoalveolar lavage)?
>
>    goodluck
>
>    T. orugy
>    M.D.

> Messenger http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
>
> ---

[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---