dbell dbell at
Wed Aug 8 12:03:12 EST 2001

As far as I remember, we have an image analyzer from Alpha Innotech 
Corporation (no affiliation) that would be able to do this.  I use the 
system to take images of my gels and calculate molecular wts & masses, but 
the software does a lot of other stuff too.  You might check their website 
( or call (510) 483-9620 to get some info.  The 
system is rather expensive so it would be an investment.

hope this helps
Deanne Bell
USDA Agricultural Research Service
2021 South Peach Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
(559) 453-3170
(559) 453-3088 fax


More information about the Methods mailing list