What company on this planet manufactures G418 Sulfate?

Emir Khatipov khatipo at ZAPuchicago.edu
Wed Aug 8 14:52:22 EST 2001

I assume you tried to search the web for "geneticin G418 producer" or
submitted a similar qwery. I fished companies like Technova and AppliChem,
and others that are probably worth calling and asking your question.

Emir

"Fun Science" <biotech at idirect.com> wrote in message
news:zYec7.11368$Y6.6304179 at news3.rdc2.on.home.com...
> I am not looking for resellers, but the manufacturers of this product.
The