alkaline phosphatase...

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Aug 13 08:36:58 EST 2001

Hi all,

Here is a debate going on if it is allowed (seems to some sort
of dogma) to add SAP (or CIP) directly to a RE digest of a
vector or better phosphatasing it in a separate step after
purification of the digest. My opinion (and as I do it) is just add
all to the mix and go, but the reason for the debate is how to
minimize vector background when constructing a library.

(digest is NgoMIV + XhoI to cut vector, BamHI to kill old insert
in NEB Buffer IV and SAP)

Wo
[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---