How to design oligos based on variable peptide sequence?

Emir Khatipov khatipo at ZAPuchicago.edu
Tue Aug 14 11:41:13 EST 2001

OK, Brian,
I think you response is a bit out of point. I clearly asked for software. I
certainly understand that spreadsheet can do that, but it is a harder and
longer way. Time is really an issue for me right now, so I am looking for
quicker solution.
Emir

news:9lb6ah$kqp$4 at news01.cit.cornell.edu...