How to design oligos based on variable peptide sequence?

Bryan Maloney bjm10 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 16 08:09:16 EST 2001

"Emir Khatipov" <khatipo at ZAPuchicago.edu> wrote in
news:2uce7.331$65.25051 at news.uchicago.edu:

> OK, Brian,
> I think you response is a bit out of point. I clearly asked for
> software. I certainly understand that spreadsheet can do that, but it
> is a harder and longer way. Time is really an issue for me right now,
> so I am looking for quicker solution.

And by the time you find this "quicker" solution, you could have already
done it the "slow" way.  Do you need to do this dozens or hundreds of times
or only once or twice?

--
"Cape Cod Salsa--somehow that's just not right."