detection of small differences in dna fragment sizes

dbell dbell at qnis.net
Thu Aug 16 11:36:58 EST 2001

IMHO - polyacrylamide would be a better choice.

You might try a company called BioWhittaker Molecular Applications (no
affil) I seem to recall some kind of super-duper agarose that would help
with such small size differentiations.

Deanne Bell
USDA Agricultural Research Service
2021 South Peach Avenue