dbell dbell at
Thu Aug 16 11:40:53 EST 2001

Hey Sally

I have been sitting on your e-mail because I wanted to do some research -
but I have been too, too busy - sorry.  I still want to look into this some

My gut instinct is that plants under stress are more prone to all kinds of
methylation.  But, as you probably have experienced, plants don't always
operate by our "gut instincts" ;-) !

Deanne Bell
USDA Agricultural Research Service
2021 South Peach Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
(559) 453-3170
(559) 453-3088 fax

On Monday, August 13, 2001 7:11 AM, sally francis (IACR-BB)