array for dna-protein interaction

Dr. Duncan Clark news at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 08:15:40 EST 2001

In article <200108170904.KAA30880 at mar003.cmht.nwest.nhs.uk>, the eminent
Jason Kennedy at Central Manchester & Manchester Children's University
Hospitals NHS Trust wrote
>I don't this forum is appropriate for commercial advertisements ...
>does anyone else?
>
>... maybe this address could go in the killfile?

I'm pretty sure the charter of the bionet newsgroups specifically
forbids advertisements of this nature. I am totally in favour of that.

Every so often it is suggested that a bionet.advertisement group should
be proposed. It is in the hands of the commercial companies to propose
that.

>... maybe this address could go in the killfile?

On this occasion I will give the benefit of the doubt - next time kill
filed.

Duncan
--
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really
quite busy.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.
Tel. +44 (0) 1252376288