Thanks! Here's your FREE Gift!

Mat mail0721 at 371.net
Tue Aug 21 07:40:09 EST 2001

Wouldn't it be fantastic to know the secrets to picking up beautiful women at the drop of a hat?
Imagine walking into the grocery store for a bag of potatoes and walking out with not only your
spuds, but also a gorgeous woman on your arm!!!

Well, your timing is perfect! I want to teach you and just a 149 other eager students my secrets
to picking up hot women!   AND I want to give you an incredible FREE gift that will explode your
love life through the roof! And guess what, you can have a face like a beaver's butt and my
secrets will still work for you!

Email me today, and if you are one of the first 150 respondents, by tomorrow you may never
spend another night alone! I guarantee it! Oh, and by the way, the FREE gift I have waiting for
you will have the gorgeous girls knocking on your door 24/7. Yes, it is that powerful!

And for you dear ladies reading this; if your man needs a few lessons on how to treat a woman,
first class, you will definitely want to read what I have to say. The FREE Gift alone will not only
blow your mind but will change your love life forever!

Contact me, right now; at ndhb123 at excite.com?subject=FREE-GIFT  You have absolutely
nothing to lose and, at the very least, an incredible FREE Gift to gain!

I can't wait to tell you my secrets!

Mat

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip14.htm

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301,
paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further transmission to you by the sender
of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to:
coho2 at ziplip.com with the word REMOVE in the subject line.  This message is
not intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.

---