biotin-tagged dNTP's...?

Matt Thomas mthomas9770 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 19:06:02 EST 2001

I used the ones from Roche while in grad school (they were BM then), but
they worked great for what you are doing.  I routinly put biotin-dUTP inot a
Eco RI site with Klenow.
Matthew Thomas, Ph. D
mthomas9770 at yahoo.com
"I refrain from publishing for fear that disputes and
controversies may be raised against me by ignoramuses."
   Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz