big dye terminator V3.0

Matt Thomas mthomas9770 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 19:15:11 EST 2001

I've just started using big dye terminator V3.0 with our new ABI automated
sequencer and I'm on the prowl for tricks.  Basicaly, I get varried signal
strength and I'm wondering if someone can share conditions that they get
good results with.

I'm also interested in recipes on how to dillute BDT mix (buffer
composition).  I know people dillute it and I hear stories of 1:8 but I can
never get any reasonable resuslts with less than a 1:2 dillution.  So if
anyone can share I would appreicate it.

Thanks
Matt Thomas

Matthew Thomas, Ph. D
mthomas9770 at yahoo.com
"I refrain from publishing for fear that disputes and
controversies may be raised against me by ignoramuses."
   Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz