big dye terminator V3.0

Bruno Cenni bruno.removethis.cenni at removethis.insel.ch
Thu Aug 23 00:47:00 EST 2001

Hi Thomas,

we're still with BDv2, but I guess the buffer for dilution is the same, mail
me if you need that. We routinely use 1/8 dil. for sequences up to about
3-400bp (PCR products) and 1/2 dil. for up to 700 bp. That works pretty well
if you're not sequencing difficult templates (GC-rich etc.).

Bruno

news:B7A9C34E.42F%mthomas9770 at yahoo.com...