Searching for Boiling Bath

scf scf at
Mon Dec 3 11:00:36 EST 2001

Does anyone have a dedicated boling water bath? One specifically
manufactured to keep water boiling on the lab bench? The type I'm
remembering are circular, and when switched on they gently boil until the
water level goes down, and then they shut off. In fact they can be fitted
with a filler hose so water continuously refills that which has evaporated.

I've looked in the major catalogs, but I've been unable to find one now.

Any help would be appreciated.



More information about the Methods mailing list