A Post-Doc position-NU, Chicago, IL

Victor L. levenson at northwestern.edu
Mon Dec 3 13:07:24 EST 2001

Dear all,

I will have a post-doc position opened  Jan 1, 2002 in my lab
(Northwestern U Cancer Center, Chicago, IL).

Sorry, but I cannot accept applications from outside of USA.

Project involves retroviral transduction and functional selection.

Absolutely essential: a valid US work authorization; cell culture
skills (established cell lines; cell cloning; CaP transfection;
lipofection); plasmid purification and analysis; basic computer skills
(Word, Excel; e-mail; browser). Initiative, ability to troubleshoot,
and work independently are required.

Candidates who can additionally perform Northerns, Westerns, PCR, DNA
cloning will be given priority.

This position is funded for two years with additional funding
expected.

For details e-mail me at levenson at northwestern.edu.

Thanks!