nonisotopic RNA detection

And'ys bionet andrew.bettany at
Fri Dec 7 03:33:32 EST 2001

I think I would echo what has been said. We use the DIG system routinely for
genomic Southerns, but are really struggling to get Northerns to work. I
would warn you not to expect it to work without some "tinkering"!

Dr. Andy Bettany
Research Scientist
Institute of Grassland and Environmental Research
Plas Gogerddan
Wales, UK

news:1007680227.559934 at