Transfection by Ca-phosphate of a B-cell line

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at yahoo.co.uk.invalid
Mon Dec 10 10:08:22 EST 2001

In article <1c8875d6.0112100700.1bc3433f at posting.google.com>,
 ruben.varela-calvino at kcl.ac.uk (Ruben Calvino) wrote:

> Any suggestion? What is going on here? I just tried to spin any

Essentially you're pouring concrete on your cells ;)  My advice would be
to try one of the lipo reagents, such as Lipofectamine or
Transfectamine.  Fairly straightforward, and a lot nicer to your cells.
Tend to get higher rates of transfection, too.  The only thing to watch
is that you may have to perform the t/fection in SF media.

--
That's as may be, but RPG is also a Scientist, and, as with dragons, it
isn't wise to provoke scientists, for you are crunchy and would make an