Alternatives to EtBr

Mad Scientist isl48143 at image.dk
Tue Dec 11 07:23:34 EST 2001

There's a compound named "CyberGreen" that should be nonharzardous and have
essentially the same properties as EtBr when it comes to staining. As far as
I know the police uses this to spray crimescenes for DNA detection, and I
recon they wouldn't do that with EtBr.

good luck

silas

news:3c15f3da$1 at news.unibe.ch...