Transfection by Ca-phosphate of a B-cell line (and electroporation)

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at
Tue Dec 11 08:05:00 EST 2001

In article <1c8875d6.0112110020.5d52b79e at>,
 ruben.varela-calvino at (Ruben Calvino) wrote:

> I'm going to try other things but this looks is going to be "A
> nightmare in the lab 3.12"!!!!

So as not to make it a nightmare on Usenet, please also read

Richard P. Grant  0x5F9559B1                          MRC Lab of Mol Biol
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!
                          - Sean Connery