Where to get a pin stamp

Stewart P Johnson Johns053 at mc.duke.edu
Fri Dec 14 09:05:20 EST 2001

Try PGC Scientific.  They sell them as microplate replicators.  Stewart

"Paul E. Wilson" <perleberg at csi.com>@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk on 12/13/2001 09:09:06

Sent by:  owner-methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

To:   methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Subject:  Where to get a pin stamp

I'm looking for a "pin stamp" for use in Yeast studies.  It has 48 steel
pins that fit in half the wells of a 96-well microtiter plate.  I can't
them in the catalogs I have or on the web.  Does anyone know where I might
get one?

Chapel Hill, NC


More information about the Methods mailing list