[OT] Re: Alternatives to EtBr

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at yahoo.co.uk.invalid
Fri Dec 14 10:16:52 EST 2001

In article <3c1a1642 at news.unibe.ch>,
 "Bruno Cenni" <bruno.removethis.cenni at removethis.insel.ch> wrote:

> your point is well taken...I simply cannot figure out how to set Outlook
> Express to put the quote on top of my reply. On the other hand this group is

Well, the *un*helpful reply is 'don't use OE' but I wouldn't say that
because you have your own reasons for using it and I'm not going to get
into that war, dear me no . . .  the less unhelpful answer is to enquire
whether the 'page down' key works . . .

> probably good primarily because of its content and not because of its
> syntax...

I'd hope so.  I like to make life easier though - for others as well as
myself - and sometimes there's an activation energy for that.

Richard P. Grant  0x5F9559B1                         MRC Lab of Mol Biol
rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk   http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/
       'Practising biochemistry without a licence' - E. Chargaff