RNase-problems

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Fri Feb 2 06:57:50 EST 2001

hi..
   just don't bother about maniatis and all that.  Just take the required
quantity of RNAse, say 1mg/10mg etc. and dissolve in plain deionised water.
Boil it in bioling  water bath for 15 minutes and store it in the
refrigerator.  don't freeze it.
     that works out quite well in our lab for the past several years.
   best of luck
jayakumar