TUNEL kits?

Cheryl Whittles c.e.whittles at bris.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 08:03:27 EST 2001

Oncor Appligene do a TUNEL kit. Some false positive staining can occur as well
as false negative (where the DNA is so digested that end-labelling of the DNA
fragments won't occur). Morphological analysis using H & E staining in
combination with IHC for CD45 (lymphocyte marker) is good as another method to
back up results.
Hope this is of some help,

Cheryl Whittles

--