If you are interested in art

Kirill Soloviov specmeb at cris.crimea.ua
Mon Feb 5 05:27:05 EST 2001

Dear Sir/Madam,
We offer you our sincere excuses for this invasion if you are not remotely interested in art.
But if you are inquisitive and appreciate art then this message, I am sure, will be quite useful for you.
  I have plasure in informing you that from now on you can get satisfaction visiting the  largest in the world painting collection  featuring well-established and many up-and-coming Crimean artists.  This collection contains creations in different styles and schools and what is more the gallery is constantly being completed and modified so you will never be bored "walking" trough its rooms. We encourage you to visit it by the following  address http://www.gallery-if.crimea.ua  I also operate as a Crimean artists' representative in the world market. I would like to collaborate with a professional dealer or a dealer agency.
If you are interested in such cooperation, please tell me your conditions.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards, Kirill Soloviov.

P.S. Please, leave the previous correspondence intact.
P.P.S If you do not answer you will never receive any message from me. Sorry again for invasion.